Residential loans are our most popular products and consist of a range of interest rates, fees and features. If you’re in the market for a residential loan, we boast a 100% approval rate for pre-qualified clients. You can get pre-qualified on the phone in about 10 minutes providing you aware of your complete financial situation.
The flagship product for all lenders, residential loans refer to mortgages on property that are not for commercial (i.e. no income is earnt) purposes.
In 2011, there were 9.1 million dwellings in Australia with 34.9% of those owned with a mortgage. That equates to over 3.1 million mortgages (source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, 1380.0.55.010 – Perspectives on Regional Australia: Housing Arrangements – Home Ownership in Local Government Areas, 2011).
That is a lot of residential mortgages and these numbers refer only to residential mortgages and exclude other mortgages for example investment property loans. You can see why it is such a big market.
Our expertise in this field is second to none in the Coffs Harbour region and as already mentioned, we can pre-qualify you over the phone within 10 minutes if you are fully aware of your financial situation. If we pre-qualify you as being approved, you can pretty much guarantee you will get the loan – our approval rate is 100%. Note that the pre-qualification process relies on you being accurate with your figures.
There are many types of residential loans and finding the right product to meet your needs can be time consuming and tiring. The advantages of consulting with a mortgage broker include;
- We are well versed in the mortgages available on the market, and not from one single lender but from many – this gives freedom of choice between many competitive options
- In addition, you will not spend hours and hours (or days and days) researching the best mortgage for your needs – we do that for you
- We will find you the most competitive interest rate if thats the most important feature for you
- We are also interested in your long-term financial goals not just present day needs and account for your goals in our recommendations
- Our “done for you” service includes filling in and lodging boring application forms, and communicating with lenders on behalf, in other words you tell us what you want and we’ll take care of the rest
Your mortgage is a very important part of your life. Accessing the wealth of knowledge of a mortgage broker has the potential to save you a lot of money over the lifetime of your mortgage as opposed to a single lender who is only interested in selling their products. We work for you, not the lenders.